This is an industry where visuals sell. A web site is one of the most affordable and effective ways to show your products and capabilities to a broad audience. iMarks has designed beautiful layouts for interior designers, construction companies, painters, landscapers, flooring and window contractors and more.
A high-quality site design implies that you are a high-quality company.
- Photography will be the focus of your site.
- It should be framed by a minimal, professional layout that reinforces your branding.
Your web site can be a valuable visual sales tool.
- If you have new work to show every month or so, keep your site updated with new photos.
- You may want to show floor plans, renderings, finish samples, customer testimonials or an online catalog.
- You can also offer interactive applications like paint swatch emulators or window configurators.
- If you are targeting a large customer base, have a contact form to encourage visitors to request a consultation.
- For some businesses, an estimation tool can give your visitors an idea of how much to budget for a custom service. This can help to qualify your customers before they call.
Continue to use your proven traditional advertising methods, and consider these Internet options.
- If you have a unique product with an established need, search engine marketing may be effective.
- If you have a lot of competition, look for popular sites that have directories of companies that do similar work to yours. For example, ASID publishes a directory of interior designers, and some window manufacturers publish a directory of their dealers.
- Consider the Better Business Bureau and online yellow pages.
- Be sure to include your web site address on all advertising.