This notice discloses the privacy practices for iMarksWeb.com. It applies solely to information collected by this web site, and notifies you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
iMarks Web Solutions, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, forms on this web site or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us, and to communicate with you on an ongoing basis via email, phone, and/or direct mail. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request and facilitate ongoing communication.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address* or phone number given on our web site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Because of the inherent properties of Internet transmissions, iMarks Web Solutions, LLC cannot guarantee the confidentiality of email and/or online form submissions. Please do not send any confidential information via email or the online forms.
We take precautions to protect your information. At this time, we do not request sensitive information on our web site. Offline, only employees or service providers who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.