Make the destination irresistable!
An effective travel web site should transport the visitor to the place they long to be.
- The site will stand out if you use large photos. Load time will not be an issue if only one large photo appears on the page at a time.
- Select photos with lots of color.
- Have enticing copy on the site.
Several tools are available to make travel planning easy and fun for your visitors.
- Slide shows are always impressive.
- You could also have high quality 360 degree views or video.
- For heavily-booked accomodations, an availability calendar might be useful to visitors.
- Have a contact form so that visitors can contact you after business hours.
Internet travel is booming.
- Search engine marketing is a great way to bring visitors to your site, but can be expensive in this competitive industry.
- Use your referral network and traditional advertising as other options.
- If you sell honeymoons, consider advertising on the popular wedding sites.